Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Catching up!


My Gosh! Where has the year gone? I have been so busy, that I haven't had a chance to write on my blog. Over the past six months, It's been emotionally tough dealing with losing one of my very best friends who passed Jan 5th. Then I got pretty sick with a cold that turned into a bacterial infection, and asthma. So, it's taken everything I have for me to go to work, and take care of other important daily functions. Although a slow process, I managed to write on my new WIP (Nate's Story) and finish editing my latest short story, "Kari's Fairy Tale". Sunday, I sent in my third round of edits, now I'm anxiously waiting for a response from a new editor.




Now that I am on the mend, it's time to get organized and caught up with everything that was put aside for the past six months. My plans are to finish Nate's story (working name title) which is book 2 of a 3 book time travel series, by July. Haven't decided if I should edit the first 2 books or start on book 3 yet.
Thank goodness for my new kitty Porche who gives me lots of love.




Sheryl




No comments: