Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009 - Opening of Christmas in Goodyear 2009


Christmas is almost upon us. The year has flown by so quickly. As I get ready to make preparations for decorating the house, Christmas gift shopping and preparing for our upcoming trip to the Mexican Carribean, I reflect over this year. It has been one of my least productive years in the past 20+ years. I found myself backing away from living life to the fullest, sitting on the sidelines. I think sometime a person needs a bit of time, to look at the direction of the path they are following and decide if one is ready to follow a new and exciting path. I hit that time in my life and decided that I had to make a change. I regularly make resolutions Jan 1st - rarely to follow thru with the intended goal. This next year, I will succeed. especially with my writing goals and weight loss.

2 comments:

S.A Coumans said...

ps - I still have until Dec 30th to get in those submissions.

Write One said...

Sheryl, you blogged! And great job. I'm right behind you all the way. Sometimes we do need to just sit back and regroup in order to find direction again.