Thursday, August 12, 2010

August 2010


July 2nd had shoulder surgery - it kicked me in the behind for way too long. It's already mid-August and I'm still sporting the chick black sling. I've heard black goes with everything! I don't think so in this case. Went to doctor yesterday and was told I no longer have to sleep with it on! Yeah!! Got behind the wheel of my car to see if I'd be able to drive, no go! Darn it! :(


Summer has been a wash, not able to do too much around house or yard. Although did get my kitchen updated. It looks soo good, I'm glad it's done. Now have to get the painting done in my kitchen, greatroom and hallway. Also plan to tile up the fireplace. Garden has been slim-pickin's, a few tomatoes although small, some sweet peas, 1 turnip, guess I better fertilize soon.


As far as writing goes, I have started editing Just Rewards. Had a few requests from editors but it's been so long, don't know if they will still want them. Oh well, updating and editing and hope to send it in soon. Would like to get my Pro status with RWA this year.

No comments: