Wednesday, March 23, 2016

I'm Grateful to be able to walk.

It's been so long since I last visited this blog site, I forgot it was still around. There has been so many changes in my life. Five surgeries in the last six years, rotator cup surgery, and 2 knee scopes in both legs, and finally both knees replaced.  I'm hoping that I am done with surgeries for a ver very long time.  I found that I am an extremely slow healer.  Three years after knee replacement and I still limp, swell, with pain.  When my orthopedic doctor suggested going in and trimming and tightening my knees, I said no thanks!  There is no guarantee it would fix the problem. Four years ago I was using a wheelchair if I wanted to go anywhere like the mall or long walks.  Thankfully, I have a very supportive husband who took good care of me.  So with all these minor issues, I am grateful to be able to walk again.
SA

No comments: